- Ad blocker
- New page-loading animations
- Stop button in the bottom navigation bar
- Feature hints
- New news feed layout
- "Add to home screen" option in the address bar "+" menu
- Installation and startup time improvements
The Opera Mini web browser is one of the most loved alternatives to the almighty Chrome, and if you want to break free from the Google bubble it's a pretty darn good solution. Constant updates have made the browser better over the last months, and yesterday's update made Opera even more attractive. Here are the new features highlighted in the changelog:
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool