OnePlus X came out as a surprise last year, with respectable hardware and an irresistible price tag. Although OnePlus has made it clear that there will be no successor to the OnePlus X, the company is not giving up on the device just yet.
OnePlus X updated with Oxygen OS 2.2.2, which brings about a handful of improvements, new features, and optimizations. Despite the long wait, the update does not bring OnePlus X up to speed with the latest flagship devices that come with Marshmallow. However, the developers have promised not to disappoint, as OnePlus X updated for Marshmallow is on its way.
“We are still working to bring Marshmallow to the OnePlus X soon, so please stay tuned.”
Here is the list of all the features and improvements that have been introduced in the Oxygen OS 2.2.2 update:
- Upgraded camera to version 1.4 UI
- Improved camera frame rate performance
- Added trusted face unlock security option
- Updated SwiftKey to version 6.3.3
- Updated carrier name mapping
- Added June security patches
- Fixed default SIM card selection issue
- Network operator selection issue fixed
- Fixed screen rotation issue
- General improvements and bug fixes
DID YOU KNOW? Updato offers seamless and guaranteed phone unlocking for any device, carrier and region! It's quick and easy - try it now.
The OTA update will roll out intermittently, so if you can’t see the update already, give it a few days. Head over to Settings > About phone > System update > Check for update to check for the update manually. The update file is around 325MB in size.
Has your OnePlus X updated to Oxygen OS 2.2.2 already? Does it come with any significant improvement that you’ve been waiting for? Let us know in the comments section below.
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE: