- Fixed the auto-reboot issue.
- Improved call quality.
- Implemented various fixes and carrier optimizations.
OnePlus 3 is a device which puts even the premium manufacturers to shame, but not when it comes to software. OnePlus 3 updated to OxygenOS 3.2.4, and despite fixing the previous issues, the software update seems to bring more issues.Owners of OnePlus 3 have been complaining about RAM mismanagement, poor battery performance, and other issues since day one. However, OnePlus has been quick to respond and send out a hotfix every time the issue arises. The latest 26MB package will have your OnePlus 3 updated to OxygenOS 3.2.4 fixing the following issues.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool