After being scrutinized for breaking more things than fixing with its previous update, OnePlus 3 has been at it for more than a month. The result of all the hard work has been multiple Community Build updates, which are now being replaced by OnePlus 3 OxygenOS 3.2.6 update.
Addressing some of the most annoying bugs and issues that users have reported over the months, OnePlus has received a “massive” update. While the physical size of the update is as small as just 40MB, the tiny packet comes with a solid punch.
This is a sizeable update full of bug fixes and improvements. We’re not done yet, but hopefully this update addresses some of the frequent issues you’ve been facing.
OnePlus 3 OxygenOS 3.2.6 update highlights:
- Optimized voice call quality of some IM applications.
- Improved adaptive brightness performance
- Improved camera quality
- Fixed occasional green/yellow issue
- Optimized white balance
- Improved 1080p video recording
- Addressed some Bluetooth connection problems for vehicles
- Allows third party application to modify ringtone
- Optimized battery consumption when scrolling
- Optimized touch accuracy when playing games
- Added Doze Mode switch in Developer options
- Added Pocket Mode switch in Display settings
Side Note: If you’re enjoying this article, you may want to subscribe to our YouTube channel; we do giveaways, hands-on product reviews, feature top tech, and much more!
The OTA update is incremental, with the first batch already rolling out for OnePlus 3 users worldwide. OnePlus also mentioned in the official blog post that users running Community Build and those with rooted devices will need to revert to stock ROM to get the latest update.
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE: