“We've begun rolling out OxygenOS 3.1.0 for the OnePlus 2 today. Here's what's new in this update:Apart from the QuadRooter patch, the update also promises to fix issues with notifications, alert slider and enhanced performance of Doze Mode. If you are among the users eligible for the latest OnePlus 2 OxygenOS 3.1.0 update, do keep us posted on what enhancements you’ve received with the update.
This rollout will be incremental. We will do our best to get everyone covered as quickly as possible. Please give us your thoughts and feedback in the comments below!”
- Fixed some notification issues
- Improved Doze Mode performance
- Added media sound toggle for alert slider
- Addressed alert slider/silent mode issue
- Implemented August 1 security patches for Android
- Implemented Quadrooter patch
- General bug fixes
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool