- improved stability;
- new camera icon on the lock menu;
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat;
- improved on screen keyboard;
In the latest period there were a lot of updates from various carriers that sell the Samsung Galaxy S4 handsets. The last one that saw the light, is the Android 4.4.2 KitKat update for Galaxy S4 from T-Mobile. The new update is live from today and it has a size of 388 MB. It features the newly modified Android OS and other Samsung specific new features. Here are the details from T-Mobile website:
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool