Even though we don’t have an exact date for when the Galaxy S2 update to Android Jelly Bean will get out, Samsung Korea is giving us a whole lot of details about the update and what it will bring.
To start with, the update will take 1 GB of the internal memory to use it as system partition while the memory system will also be re-partitioned. Because of these changes, the update will take about 1 hour to install and it will only be available through Samsung Kies. Even though Galaxy S2 is the second best selling device from Samsung, it is one of the latest devices to get the update to Android Jelly Bean, while now it only runs on Android 4.0.4 ICS.
Here are the major changes brought in by the Android 4.1.2 update for the Galaxy S II:
- Project Butter brings improved Home screens and scrolling performance
- Enhances the way some apps run
- Added applications: Help, Google+, +Talk, Play Book, Play Movie
- New features: Easy Mode, Block Mode
- Added Camera functions (Pause Rec)
- Smart Stay
- Improved performance overall
DID YOU KNOW? Updato offers seamless and guaranteed phone unlocking for any device, carrier and region! It's quick and easy - try it now.
Again, we get all kind of signs that the official update is not far at all, but how long do we still have to wait for this update?
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE: