- It seems that we're expecting a 6.3 inch OLED display screen and a 1080p resolution. Compare this with the 5.5'' from Galaxy Note 2, it seems quite big.
- Regarding the processor, we'll probably see a Samsung Exynos 5 Octa 8-core processor. This is Samsung's breakthrough in CPUs because it apparently consumes 70% less battery than other CPUs. If it will raise up to 1.8 GHz, I don't know what you can do with all that power under the hood.
- When it comes to memory there aren't any changes. We have the same 16Gb and 32GB internal memory variants and a memory slot for up tp 64GB added memory.
- About the release date, the rumors are pointing towards a first half of the year release. I don't know what to say about that knowing that Galaxy Note 2 just got released a few months ago and it is still selling hard.But that's what Samsung does, it just releases model after model to cover as much of the market as possible.
All Android and smartphone fans are with all their eyes on the Samsung Galaxy S4 right now. But let's not forget another device that has brought Samsung one step closer to dominating the Smartphone world. I'm talking of course of the Galaxy Note 3. It does seem too soon to speak about another Note device, but it seems this is Samsung's plan for this year.Here are the main rumors about what Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will offer:
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool