One of the fastest way to share files with someone on Android is the S Beam application. This is an application that builds its functionality of the Android Beam feature which was a previous version.
How to turn on S Beam
- Tap on Menu from your home screen and then Settings and More settings.
- Tap S Beam ans turn the slider from Off to On.
- You will also need to follow the same steps on the device that you want to share content with.
How to share Content with S Beam
Sharing content using S Beam application is very easy. Follow the steps below:
- First, you will need to open the file that you want to share. Keep in mind that you can share all type of files you want. You can also share a link to an application on Google Play Store.
- Put the two devices back to back. Now, you will have to simply touch the content from the senders screen when the message Touch to beam will be shown.
- Now, you need to separate the two devices to start the transfer.
- The file will be shown on the receivers screen when the transfer is complete.
Side Note: If you’re enjoying this article, you may want to subscribe to our YouTube channel; we do giveaways, hands-on product reviews, feature top tech, and much more!
Keep in mind that both devices should be active. Make sure that they don’t have the screen locked .
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE: