First of all, if you want to install what we are going to present here, you must know that your Galaxy Note 2 must run on a Leaked Android 4.3 (MI6) ROM. So if you are not on a Custom ROM yet, maybe you want to give a look to this threads on Xda Forums.
Now, to continue with the good news, user titooo7 from Xda has manged to create a MOD Rom containing the most important apps from Galaxy Note 3 that you can install on your Android 4.3 Galaxy Note 2.
DID YOU KNOW? Updato offers seamless and guaranteed phone unlocking for any device, carrier and region! It's quick and easy - try it now.
The following Galaxy Note 3 apps can be installed on the Note 2:
Air Command (Pen Window, Screen Writer, Scrapbook and Action Memo), Gallery, Launcher, Safety Assistance, S Note, Sketchbook, S Planner
Here is a video showing you all the Note 3 apps that you can install and use on your Galaxy Note 2:
The user who created this managed to create a flashable zip MOD that can be installed using a Custom Recovery.
How to install Note 3 apps on Galaxy Note 2:
- First Download Note_3_features_for_Note_2_v3.zip. This file contains all the Note 3 apps.
- Now download Note3_browser_and_flashbar_for_Note2.zip. This will help you fix the missing frame issue in pen window and install Note 3 browser.
- Finally, download SecLauncher4_wallpaperfix_b_Avinash.zip to fix the Force Close issue occurring when on the lockscreen.
- Now flash these zip files using a Custom Recovery, in the same order as presented above.
- At the end just reboot and start using these cool features.
- You can also watch this video showing you how to install the Note 3 apps on Note 2.
!! To activate Air Command, you have to go to Settings>My Device>S Pen>Air Command.
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE: