1. Error Code 495Problem Problem updating or downloading application from Google Play Store. Potential solutions
- Delete all the Play Store data. To delete, go to Settings, Apps, All, Google Play Store and then clear data. Delete the data from the Google Services Framework.
- Delete your Google account, reboot the handset and then re add the Google account. To re add, go to ‘Settings’ to ‘Accounts’ to ‘Add Account then to Google Account.
2. Error Code 941Issue Interruption when updating Potential solution Go to Settings then to ‘Apps’ to ‘All’ then to Google Play Store and clear data and cache. Scroll down to the Download Manager, clear data and cache.
3. Error Processing Purchase ‘Error DF-BPA-09’Issue The problem occur when downloading an application. It doesn’t go away if you download the application again Potential solution
- Go to settings
- Tap on App Manager or Applications
- Go to All column
- Go to Google Services Framework
- Select ‘Clear data’ and then tap OK
4. Error Code 504Issue Application couldn’t be downloaded due to an error. Potential solution Go to Settings to Apps to All and then to Google Play Store. Clear App data and cache. More so, clear the data and cache for the Google Services Framework.
5. Error Code 491Issue Updates and downloads impossible Potential solution Remove the Google account. Reboot your smartphone and add the Google account again. In the Settings, go to Applications and find ‘All’ your apps. Go to Google Services and clear data and force stop.
6. Error Code 498Issue Interruption of downloads Potential solution The issue is that the cache of your handset is full. Uninstall unnecessary apps and files. Then restart your handset in the recovery mode by pressing the home, power and volume down buttons. Select ‘wipe cache partition’ and then confirm using power button.
7. Error Code 919Issue Downloading the application does work but it doesn’t open the downloaded app. Potential solution There’s no space on the smartphone. Eliminate all unneeded data, such as large applications, videos or music.
8. Error Code 413Issue Downloading updates or apps is impossible. In case you use a proxy, remember that it causes issues with operation of Google Play Store. Potential solution In the settings, look for Application Manager or Apps, go to ‘All’. Then go to Google Services and select clear data and tap on force stop. Likewise to the same with the Play Store application and clear data and cache from the internet browser.
9. Error Code 921Issue You cannot download an application. Potential solution Delete the cache of Google Play Store app. If that does not work, restart the remove the Google account and restart your handset and enter again.
10. Error Code 403Issue Download impossible and request is ‘forbidden’. This occur when 2 Google accounts are used to purchase apps on one handset Potential solutions
- Go to the Play Store with the right Google account then uninstall the app in question. Try to get the application from Google Play Store again and then tap on the purchase button.
- Clear proxy you’ve possibly setup by going to settings and select Wireless & Networks, then choose Mobile Network. Choose APN and then select the Proxy option.
Similar / posts
December 23rd, 2019
April 3rd, 2019
February 8th, 2019