Have you ever tried to download an interesting application, only to see a cryptic error message with seemingly random numbers from the Play Store? This is usually annoying.
Below are some common errors and their potential solutions.
The solutions from the Google Play Store errors are absolutely based on experiences of Samsung update editors and readers from the forum.
1. Error Code 495
Problem updating or downloading application from Google Play Store.
- Delete all the Play Store data. To delete, go to Settings, Apps, All, Google Play Store and then clear data. Delete the data from the Google Services Framework.
- Delete your Google account, reboot the handset and then re add the Google account. To re add, go to ‘Settings’ to ‘Accounts’ to ‘Add Account then to Google Account.
2. Error Code 941
Interruption when updating
Go to Settings then to ‘Apps’ to ‘All’ then to Google Play Store and clear data and cache. Scroll down to the Download Manager, clear data and cache.
Side Note: If you’re enjoying this article, you may want to subscribe to our YouTube channel; we do giveaways, hands-on product reviews, feature top tech, and much more!
3. Error Processing Purchase ‘Error DF-BPA-09’
The problem occur when downloading an application. It doesn’t go away if you download the application again
- Go to settings
- Tap on App Manager or Applications
- Go to All column
- Go to Google Services Framework
- Select ‘Clear data’ and then tap OK
4. Error Code 504
Application couldn’t be downloaded due to an error.
Go to Settings to Apps to All and then to Google Play Store. Clear App data and cache. More so, clear the data and cache for the Google Services Framework.
5. Error Code 491
Updates and downloads impossible
Remove the Google account. Reboot your smartphone and add the Google account again. In the Settings, go to Applications and find ‘All’ your apps. Go to Google Services and clear data and force stop.
6. Error Code 498
Interruption of downloads
The issue is that the cache of your handset is full. Uninstall unnecessary apps and files. Then restart your handset in the recovery mode by pressing the home, power and volume down buttons. Select ‘wipe cache partition’ and then confirm using power button.
7. Error Code 919
Downloading the application does work but it doesn’t open the downloaded app.
There’s no space on the smartphone. Eliminate all unneeded data, such as large applications, videos or music.
8. Error Code 413
Downloading updates or apps is impossible. In case you use a proxy, remember that it causes issues with operation of Google Play Store.
In the settings, look for Application Manager or Apps, go to ‘All’. Then go to Google Services and select clear data and tap on force stop. Likewise to the same with the Play Store application and clear data and cache from the internet browser.
9. Error Code 921
You cannot download an application.
Delete the cache of Google Play Store app. If that does not work, restart the remove the Google account and restart your handset and enter again.
10. Error Code 403
Download impossible and request is ‘forbidden’. This occur when 2 Google accounts are used to purchase apps on one handset
- Go to the Play Store with the right Google account then uninstall the app in question. Try to get the application from Google Play Store again and then tap on the purchase button.
- Clear proxy you’ve possibly setup by going to settings and select Wireless & Networks, then choose Mobile Network. Choose APN and then select the Proxy option.
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE: