- You can now take photos while shooting video once again (there's a new button on the top right)
- Slow motion is now a separate pullout menu item rather than a button in regular video mode
- Updated shutter button
- Updated icon for front/rear camera swap
Google Camera has just received an update, bringing it to version 3.2. The main update in the new Camera is the interface, which first rolled out with the second Android N Preview last week. The changelog gives the full details of the new release:
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool