CyanogenMod 10.1 nightlies, based on Android 4.2.1 build JOP40D is now available for a series of Samsung devices. The nightlies version is an official one, but with the specification that it receives daily updates. Apart from that, the CM 10.1 ROM is stable enough to be used daily. CyanogenMod team is developer community that distributes aftermarket Android 4.2 firmware that should be above the stock ROM in performance and reliability. The team behind this project is named Teamhacksung.
The CM 10.1 ROM presents bugs and issues that are solved every day. You can already start installing the newest CyanogenMod 10.1 if you own one of these devices:
- – Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000
- – Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000B
- – T-Mobile’s Samsung Vibrant SGH-T959
- – AT&T Samsung Captivate SGH- I897
- – Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100
- – Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100G
- – AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I777
- – Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000
- – Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300
- – AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III SGH-I747
- – T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S III SGH-T999
- – US Cellular Samsung Galaxy S III SCH-R530
- – Verizon Wireless Samsung Galaxy S III SCHI535
- – Sprint Samsung Galaxy S III SPH-L710
- – Samsung Galaxy Note II GT-N7100
- – Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 (WiFi) GT-P3110
- – Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 (GSM) GT-P3100
- – Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (WiFi) GT-p5110
- – Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (GSM) GT-p5100
DID YOU KNOW? Updato offers seamless and guaranteed phone unlocking for any device, carrier and region! It's quick and easy - try it now.
Stay close to use because we will post the installation tutorial for each of these devices in our Custom ROMs section so that you can try CM 10.1 right away.
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE: