- Samsung Galaxy Gear compatibility
- Group Play 2.5
- Samsung Apps
- Drag and drop to uninstall or disable applications
- Call reliability improvements
After being initially released a few weeks ago, the Android 4.3 update for AT&T's Galaxy S4 was put on pause. There were no official statements regarding the reason why this happened, although users were reporting minor issues with the update.On November 27 the update was resumed, however with a different build number, indicating there were indeed some changes that were made. The old build number was 1337UCUEMJ9 while the new one is 1337UCUEMK2. If you haven't gotten the update yet, you just have to wait until the OTA reaches your device. The update is a big one so it probably gets released in small waves.Android 4.3 Changelog for Galaxy S4 SGH-I337According to Samsung the new update includes:
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool