- A new lock screen notification
- A recent apps list
- A different look for the Setting Menu
- A different appearance of the dialer screen
- A different shade for new notifications
- A new look of the quick settings menu
- An altered look of the app drawer and home screen
Android 5.0 Lollipop has been made available for Verizon clients using the Samsung Galaxy S5 handsets. Galaxy S5 Plus and Galaxy S5 have access to the new Android Lollipop after Sammy installed the new OS update in the handset this week.The update includes an upgrade from the Kitkat to Android 5.0 Lollipop. The update also features the removal of Lumen tool bar and a better VOWIFI UI. Other changes featured include:
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool