- Support for the Galaxy Gear
- Driving mode
- New Samsung Keyboard
- Support for TRIM
- Updated GPU drivers
- New Screen modes: Adapt Display and Professional Photo
- Support for KNOX is now available
- New Lockscreen: Multiple Widgets, a better ripple effect than the one on the Android 4.1.2, plus the possibility of modifying clock size and setting message
- Actionable notifications Move-to-SD-card feature
- The Notification Centre has now been improved and certain options were added to it in order to improve its usefulness
- The user interface of the Settings tab was modified completely, it is now tabbed
- The Camera has been changed as well and two new modes have been added to it: Sound and Shot modes.
- Implementation of Voice controls which grants you control over certain features of your phone.
- New Samsung Apps: Calculator, Clock, Contacts, Gallery, Music
- Full screen Samsung apps
- New S-Voice.
Verizon is now updating its devices pretty fast by any standards. You might already know about the Android 4.3 upgrade for the Verizon Galaxy S3. But that was then. And now it is apparently the Galaxy Note 2's turn to receive this Android 4.3 update which will grant it all the amazing features this operating system brings. There are many things that will change in your phone once this upgrade is made. This is the list with all of the changes this upgrade will bring to your phone.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool