It’s amazing what you can achieve with smartphone photography. Over the last few years, smartphone cameras have greatly evolved, leveraging more power and providing better capture experiences for photo buffs. The end result of this is that you’re now able to capture the best of moments with your Android smartphone camera. But then, you could do with a few elite tips on effective smartphone photography. This article will enrich your photography skills as well as show you how to make the best of the ‘Mega Pixels’ capability in your camera.
- Hold Steady – this is one of the most important photography tips for your Android smartphone. You’ll want to hold your device steady, or even find support if necessary. This will go a long way towards enhancing the details in your photo. Remember that even a little tremble in your hand might result in blurry pictures.
- Don’t use digital zoom. Get closer or crop later – avoid digital zoom. Well, the reason behind this advice is that the digital image stretching process reduces image quality – so the more zoom, the worse the quality. You might prefer getting closer instead, or crop editing your photos later.
- Use the camera’s best aspect ratio and resolution – another key photography tip for your Android smartphone, this means that you navigate to your device’s camera settings and select the highest resolution available. Notably, avoid using a 16:9 aspect ratio unless you’re certain your Smartphone camera has a 16:9 sensor. For most Android devices, you’ll be good with the ‘classic’ 4:3 aspect ratio, but go for the maximum resolution.
- Clean that lens – Smartphone camera lenses easily get dirty, which might impact the quality of photos captured. To counter this, you might want to clean it from time to time. You’ll just need to wipe it with some soft cloth.
- Try alternative camera apps – your stock camera app might not be the best thing in the marketplace. You might want to try out some other camera apps available on the Google Play Store. Read some reviews online to get a pretty good idea which camera app will do the trick for you, as far as attaining better photo captures is a concern.
- Take multiple photos – this is another one of those essential photography tips for your Android smartphone. You don’t want to take potentially good photos only to realize that the subject winked during the capture. That’s why it makes such sense to capture a couple of photos for any pose that you love. Of course, you can always filter through them later and delete the ones you don’t like!
Side Note: If you’re enjoying this article, you may want to subscribe to our YouTube channel; we do giveaways, hands-on product reviews, feature top tech, and much more!
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE:
Similar / posts
August 10 2016