- Samsung Galaxy Express has a 4.5" Super AMOLED Plus display resolution and is an Android 4.0 ICS smartphone with a dual-core CPU at 1.5 GHz. The 2000 mAh battery and the 5 MP snapper conclude this new gadget.
- Samsung Galaxy Rugby Pro has some interesting specifications: LTE and Android 4.0 ICS with a 4" WVGA Super AMOLED display, enhanced push to talk features and a 5 MP camera.
- Samsung Galaxy Note II (AT&T version), a phone tablet with the same specifications as the international version of Samsung, but with an improved LTE and AT&T's logo on the back.
- And we save the best for last, the 4G LTE Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, a surprise we are all waiting!
Samsung and AT&T just released the news: 4 new devices are to arrive in shops in the following months, three LTE smartphones and a tablet, all using Android technology. Here are some features of the new devices:
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool