10 is the perfect grade for Samsung. It seems that the first months of 2014 are with Samsung all over. Even if it’s a software update, cross-licensed deals with Google or Cisco, or partnerships with Hyundai or Tata, Samsung said yes.
Phandroid, a blog specialized on Android released a report which says that 10 new Samsung devices will get the new KitKat update: the 4.4. These devices are relatively new and very popular and their updates are expected shortly. So, here there are the 10 winning devices:
- Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-i337
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Active SGH-i537
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom SM-c105a
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 SGH-i467
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900a
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-i317
- Samsung Galaxy Mega SGH-i527
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 SM-t217a
- Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-i747
- Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini SM-g730a
Side Note: If you’re enjoying this article, you may want to subscribe to our YouTube channel; we do giveaways, hands-on product reviews, feature top tech, and much more!
It’s worth to mention that the list is pretty accurate and brings up the name of the device and the carrier. We see that for the S3 it’s only one carrier, AT&T for US, but surely this list will grow and others carriers will release the most-wanted update in the present: 4.4 KitKat. So far, only S3s from Poland got their update.
The bad part of this report is that it didn’t bring up any date. Samsung has been quiet about software updates, but we are looking forward to see 4.4 KitKat on all our Samsung devices.
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE: