The new Samsung Galaxy S5 will be launched globally on April 11. But after the official launch at MWC, companies started to produce phoney S5. One of these smartphones was called Goophone S5 and was produced in China. If you want to buy a new S5 in the near future, and not from a Samsung dealer or an official dealer there are some things that you should look after.
- Test the camera. Take some pictures and see how it reacts. Also test different camera modes like real-time HDR or Selective Focus.
- Look after the fingerprint sensor on the home button or the heart monitor under the flash on the back.
- Go into the settings and see if there are features like Smart Stay, typical Samsung features.
- Watch after S Health, ChatOn, Samsung Wallet, SideSync 3.0.
- Look after the USB port to be a 2.0.
- If the name of apps are in different languages, not Chinese.
So, would you buy a new Samsung Galaxy S5 in the near feature?
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.