Download Prisma from the Play Store
Follow the following steps
- When you launch the app, you can take a photo in real-time (just like with the Instagram app).
- After you’ve taken a photo, choose from 30+ different artistic filters. Swipe on the image (either right or left) to change the intensity of the filter you have applied.
- The app will use an artificial neural network (yeah) to create a newly transformed photo that looks just like an artwork.
- You can also upload a photo to edit from your Smartphone’s library.
Remove the Prisma logo from your photosThe app will automatically add its logo to any image that you share. However, it’s super easy to disable the watermark.
- The app’s main screen, navigate to ‘Settings’ by tapping on the Settings button (cog icon).
- Disable the ‘Add watermark’ option.
- Press the back key on your device to go back to the main app screen.
Solve the empty notification bugSome users have reported getting an empty notification from the Prisma app that doesn’t go away after swiping. This can be pretty frustrating. Fortunately, there’s an easy fix.
- Long press on the notification.
- On most devices, you’ll be taken directly to Prisma’s ‘app notifications’ screen. If your device doesn’t support this, tap on the ‘i’ information icon to go there.
- From within the ‘App notifications’ page, tap on the ‘I’ icon that shows next to Prisma.
- Choose ‘Force stop’ to close to close the app.
- This solves the temporarily solves the problem, but it doesn’t prevent it from recurring. The issue will likely be fully solved once Prisma releases an app update.
Image Source: PC Tablet
Similar / posts
August 9th, 2016