- Make sure your device has a root access
- Install a custom recovery such as CWM or TWRP
- Backup personal data
- The device has to be more than 25% charged.
DownloadXiaomi Mi Max Android Nougat (CynagoenMod 14.1 ROM) CM14.1 Nougat Gapps
How to install Android 7.1 Nougat
- Click the links above to download the required files and then boot your device into recovery mode
- Once you get to the TWRP recovery mode, hard reset your device
- Go back to TWRP menu and hit the install button. Select CM14.1 Nougat ROM. Install it on the your device
- Return to the TWRP menu again and hit the install button and then flash the Android Nougat Gapps.
- After you have successfully flashed your smartphone, return to the TWRP menu and choose reboot system option to reboot your handset.
- You can now update your device to Android Nougat.
Installing custom recoveryDownload portable adb zip file and then extract it to your PC Then download the TWRP custom recovery image file and then copy it to the adb folder that is already extracted. Connect your smartphone to your desktop and then double click the MAF32 file to launch it. You will then see a command window. Paste these two commands into the command window one at a time. .adb devicesadb reboot bootloader and wait until your smartphone reboots to the bootloader mode Fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.0.2-2-hydrogen-black-blue.img and then wait for installation fastboot reboot. Your smartphone will then reboot into the Android OS mode. You will not be able to see any major difference here.
Source: Android Custom Rom Fix
Similar / posts
May 27th, 2020
May 7th, 2020
May 6th, 2020