What you needTo make this work much easier for you, you need to have an APK extractor installed on your device. This is a very small, free app that you can download right now from the Play Store.
- Launch the APK Extractor app installed on your Android smartphone. Once open, it’ll allow you to browse through a list of all apps that are currently installed and active on your device. This is the first step towards transferring any app to another Android device via Bluetooth.
- Select the precise application that you actually want to share. Simply tap and hold on the application till a pop-up menu shows up.
- From the options that appear on this menu, select ‘Send APK’. What the APK Extractor app does is that it converts, extracts and compresses the application you want to share into an installable APK file that you can easily send to the other device.
- At this stage, you’ll prompted to specify how you want to share the app. Choose ‘Bluetooth’ from the list of options.
- If Bluetooth is turned off in your phone, you’ll be asked to turn it on. Simply tap on the ‘Tap On’ option to do this. Make sure that Bluetooth is also turned on in the receiving device. Once you have done this, the sending device will scan for active Bluetooth devices and show then on the list.
- Now wait for the receiving android phone to accept the file (Bluetooth transfer), then open the APK file and install the app.
Image Source: Android Pit
Similar / posts
July 23rd, 2020
Updated on July 28th, 2020
June 30th, 2020
June 9th, 2020