How to subscribeGoogle has made it super-easy for you to users to subscribe to their Android Beat Program.
- To get started jump over to the company’s Android Beta Program official website.
- You’ll be prompted to log in to your active Google account.
- Once you’re logged in, Google will show a descriptive page that says what this program is all about. Typical beta disclaimers are applicable, and the company warns you that the updates you receive might contain defects or errors which could potentially impact the proper functioning of your device.
- Somewhere on this page, you’ll see a listing of any of your devices that are eligible, with an Enroll button showing next to each device.
- Once you click on this button, Google will show you a disclaimer screen. Click to choose ‘Agree’ then select Join Beta. A few more seconds and you’ll be all in.
What devices are eligible?Currently, the following smartphones are eligible for Google’s Beta Program:
- Nexus 5X,
- Nexus 6P
- Nexus Player
- Pixel C
- Pixel XL
How to unenroll?What happens if you experience serious problems with a specific beta?
- Open the Android Beta Program page
- Log in using your active Google account that’s tied to your smartphone
- You’ll see an ‘Unenroll device’ option next to each smartphone listed on this page
- Once you unenroll, Google downgrades you to the most recent stable version.
Image Source: Droid Life
Similar / posts
February 07 2019
January 27 2019