Emoji are the advanced form of emoticons or smiley that we generally use in text messaging, Facebook posts and elsewhere. These icons are more expressive than normal emoticons with a lot of icons that cover activities, buildings, and faces.
According to latest updates by Google, sending emoji from Android to iPhone has become easier. Now, you can send icons and they will show up just like the way they appear on your screen. Android 4.4.2 version has included a built-in emoji keyboard.
Samsung has also included this keyboard in its latest cell phones, such as Galaxy S4, S5 and Note 3. Although, you don’t have to install any particular keyboard on any of the devices mentioned above, you’d certainly be wondering how to find emoji keyboard on these Android devices.
Before we start with the steps, it is worth mentioning that emoji keyboard isn’t present in every app, and even if it’s there in any app, the location is kept secret. Follow the guidelines just in case you haven’t found them yet.
These steps will help you switch from default Android keyboard to emoji keyboard on Samsung Galaxy S5, S4 and Note 3.
- First of all, tap on the text field which is not restricted for email address or phone number.
- A default keyboard will appear.
- Now find the microphone icon on the screen. It will be there at the left of space bar of the keyboard.
- Long press on the microphone button. It will open up a layer containing Samsung keyboard options. Almost all the Samsung keyboard options are same in Note 3, S5 and S4. You can find the smiley face at the second to last.
- By tapping on that icon, you will open an emoji keyboard with an abundance of emoji characters.
- See more options from top to bottom and choose your favorite emoji icons. You can even find additional symbols, characters, and figures by tapping on the small button appearing at the bottom of your screen.
Enjoy your conversations by sending these emoji icons to your friends and family members. You cannot only use them on messaging, but also on popular social networks that support emoji icons as well.
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE: