- Dial *#0*# on the dialpad
- Select "Wacom Test"
- Start drawing lines in the corners of the screen, from one corner to another, make diagonal lines, and focus on the lower right and left corners
- Take a screenshot of the screen to analyze it after (How to take a screenshot on Galaxy Note 2)
I was looking over the web these days to see how the Galaxy Note II is doing so far, and I suddenly bumped into one problem that probably all Galaxy Note 2 users have it. It seems that the S Pen is not functioning on the lower corners of the screen. Sometimes it's the right corner, sometimes it's the left corner, but until now it seems that the problem is general. The problem is usually noticed when you use the S Pen to draw. The problem may be caused by a magnetic field interference, because somehow this is how the S Pen works. Samsung is still expected to give an official response regarding this certain S Pen problem. The problem may not be obvious to all users, but until now the problem lies with every Galaxy Note 2 there is out there. Maybe there are some lucky people who don't have this issue, who knows. You can also test the S Pen and your Galaxy Note 2 too see if it has this issue. HOW TO TEST THE S PEN:
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool