- Go to My Account. The site is mobile-friendly if you are accessing it from your phone.
- Scroll down to the Sign-in & security option and go to Recently used devices.
- Click Review devices to have a look at which devices can access your google account.
- Click on the device name to see when it was synced with your account.
- To get rid of a device, click the Remove
Upgrading your Android device is a common habit for many. This urge to upgrade to newer devices makes securing your Google account more serious. Google offers some effective account tools that can help your keep track of what devices have an access to your Google account and remove those that are no longer in use.To do that, follow the steps below.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool