Upgrading your Android device is a common habit for many. This urge to upgrade to newer devices makes securing your Google account more serious. Google offers some effective account tools that can help your keep track of what devices have an access to your Google account and remove those that are no longer in use.
To do that, follow the steps below.
- Go to My Account. The site is mobile-friendly if you are accessing it from your phone.
- Scroll down to the Sign-in & security option and go to Recently used devices.
- Click Review devices to have a look at which devices can access your google account.
- Click on the device name to see when it was synced with your account.
- To get rid of a device, click the Remove
This does not wipe the handset remotely. If you want to do that use the Android device manager.
Side Note: If you’re enjoying this article, you may want to subscribe to our YouTube channel; we do giveaways, hands-on product reviews, feature top tech, and much more!
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE:
Similar / posts
December 29 2016
December 27 2016