Facebook Messenger has introduced a great gaming feature known as Instant Games. Here is how to use it to challenge your friends. Some of the awesome titles include Space Invaders and Pac-Man. Following the great success of the hidden games inside the Facebook Messenger like the basketball and football keep ups, the company has introduced a gaming feature called Instant Games directly to the chat service.
According to Facebook, the Instant Games are a ‘new gaming tab’ inside the messenger which lets you challenge your family and friends at a number of awesome games. The games are easy to play, the only thing you have to make sure you have updated the app to the latest version in the app store.
How to play instant games on Messenger
- Open a conversation; groups are also included
- Hit the game controller icon
- Select any game to play
DID YOU KNOW? Updato offers seamless and guaranteed phone unlocking for any device, carrier and region! It's quick and easy - try it now.
With more than 1.2 billion basket games played, introducing Instant Games was the next logical step. This feature has rolled out to 30 countries on Android 5+ users. The new update features include group thread conversations and score leaderboards.
The Instant Games are made using HTML that according to Facebook’s blog on the subject lets you play games without installing new applications.
If you are looking for a Messenger games list, check out the list below which has launch titles from companies like Bandai Namco, Konami and King.
- Pac-Man – It is a classic arcade game. However, it has poor swipe controls so you keep on missing the tunnels and die.
- Shuffle Cats Mini – It is a card-flicking shooting game which makes use of touch for direction and speed.
- Galaga – It is a vertical spaceship shooter that is rebuilt so that you can only have a single life.
- Space Invaders – Space shooter game
- Endless Lake – Temple Run game which meets the Monument Valley runner game.
- EverWing – Space shooter game
- Arkanoid – Brick breaking paddle game
- Words With Friends Frenzy – A scrabble game that users rapid-fire.
- Hex FRVR – It uses the Candy Crush style where you are needed to form lines when you are out of moves.
- Wordalot – Puzzle integrates with a crossword puzzle competition.
- ZooKeeper – It also uses a Candy Crush that has 8-bit graphics
- Brick Pop – It is a dots-style puzzle that is too random.
- 2020 Connect – Threes puzzle game
- Bust –A-Move Blitz – This is a bubble matching puzzle shooter game.
- Templar 2048 – Threes-style matching puzzle.
- The Tribez: Puzzle Rush – It is a Candy Crush Clone that features a dinosaur game
Source: Digital Spy
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE: