Story Album enables you to organize photos and create photo galleries and albums based on different life events. It allows you to apply themes and display images in the best possible manner. You can also print the photos via online service later. Here, you can find the information about using different options for your Story Album.
Touch the Menu on the album list screen to go to the following options:
- Share or Delete Album: You can mark albums which you want to share with your friends, or delete them if you like.
- Change View: You can edit the view of album list. Thumbnail is a default view. However, you can select Timeline view for your album.
- Import: This option lets you import photos and albums from other storage media to your smart-phone.
- Settings: Quite a few features are available to help you customize your story album according to you choice. Let’s find out how.
- “Home city” option allows you to enter the city where you reside. This helps you to have update of your trips through the pictures you store in Story Album.
- When you take several different snaps at a time, the Story Album asks you to create an “Event Album”, making it easy for you referring to different events. Turn the Event Album on by sliding from “OFF” to “ON”. You can also select the minimum number of photos to turn on event album suggestion box.
- Once you’re outside of your home, taking pictures with your smart-phone, Story Album detects and suggests you to create “Travel Albums”. You can choose the number of photos you need to take before Travel-Album suggestion box appears.
- You can mark the checkbox to register “Facebook check-ins” in your album.
- If you want to add “City Information”, mark the checkbox and add city information related to the images you took in different cities.
- You can also add Weather Updates and information into your albums by marking the “Weather” checkbox.
- You can add maps in your album by opting for “Location” (marking the checkbox)
- “People” option allows you to add information about the tagged contacts.
- There is an option of “Shake to refresh layout” which can update your album list screen upon motion gesture. Mark the checkbox and enjoy this feature.
- You can mark “Notification” checkbox to let Story Album suggest you create new albums.
- You can turn on “Tag Buddy” that will allow you to tag contacts whenever you see images of individuals.
- Story Album can also group identical pictures on one page. You only need to mark “Group Similar Pictures” checkbox.
DID YOU KNOW? Updato offers seamless and guaranteed phone unlocking for any device, carrier and region! It's quick and easy - try it now.
Album Based Settings
There are certain Album-specific settings pertained with different albums that you want to print. Select the album you want to print, go to the menu and use following options:
- Edit Title – to make changes in album title.
- Change Theme – allows you to choose themes from a wide range of options.
- Slideshow – enables you to view the pictures as slides.
- Share via – you can use this option to share album via email, Gmail, Bluetooth, MMS or WiFi
- Export – this option allows you to export your album.
- Print – you can print your album wirelessly with Samsung printer.
- Order photo-book – after printing you can order a printed album, using this particular option.
Tell your story in your own way. Create attractive albums using smart Story Album option with your Samsung Galaxy Smart-phones.
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE:
Similar / posts
March 17 2013