- Open Paper Artist from Apps menu
- Select and choose an image from Gallery to import it or select to take a picture with your Camera and use it.
- You will notice at the bottom of the screen some icons. Those are Art Styles. You can scroll them and choose a style that you like.
- By pressing you can brush the image and the style will be applied. If you press on again it will give you the option to select the brush size.
- Here's an example:
- If you want to write something on the image press . Press again to select pencil size.
- If you want to erase some of the drawings and brush marks use .
- The lets you add a decorative frame to the image.
- In the end you can save the image with and you can share it using .
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool