- Open Paper Artist from Apps menu
- Select and choose an image from Gallery to import it or select to take a picture with your Camera and use it.
- You will notice at the bottom of the screen some icons. Those are Art Styles. You can scroll them and choose a style that you like.
- By pressing you can brush the image and the style will be applied. If you press on again it will give you the option to select the brush size.
- Here's an example:
- If you want to write something on the image press . Press again to select pencil size.
- If you want to erase some of the drawings and brush marks use .
- The lets you add a decorative frame to the image.
- In the end you can save the image with and you can share it using .
What is Paper Artist? Paper artist in an app that was originally developed for Galaxy Note II. It is an image editor that gives you access to edit images, add effects, stylize them and so on. If you use the app on Galaxy Note 2, you can use the S Pen to color parts of the image. Paper Artist is simply the best image editor app out there that you can install on your Android device. There doesn't seem to be any other app that's better in Play Store. Thanks to Xda member tmantanner4 it is now possible to install Paper Artist on Galaxy S3 and apparently on any other device that is running Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. Porting apps from one phone to another is something that has been practiced in the Android world for a while, because its just not fair to have an amazing app only on one device right? How to install Paper Artist? You can install Paper Artist like a normal apk (make sure you check 'Unknown Sources' in Settings > Security) after you download it from this link: Paper Artist download. How to use Paper Artist ?
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool