- To start with, you’ll need to consolidate all your tracks in the iTunes media folder. You can simply accomplish this by opening iTunes and then navigating to File>Library>Organize Library. A new window will pop up; tick the box next to ‘Consolidate Files’ and then press OK. A copy of your music collection will be stored in your PC’s Music folder.
- At this stage, you’ll need to download KIES from Samsung website. KIES is dedicated PC software that allows you to sync data from your PC to your Samsung smartphone. Make sure it’s installed on your computer.
- On your computer’s KIES app, navigate to the Music folder under Library. This will show any music files that have been recognized by KIES. You want to make sure that every one of your tracks is showing on the KIES library. Navigate to File>Add folder to Library.
- Find the Music folder in your computer where all your iTunes tracks were consolidated. Click to highlight it and then press ‘Select Folder’ on the windows explorer dialog box.
- After a short time, all your tracks will start showing up in the KIES Library. And this means you’re good to go as far as you want to move music from iTunes to your Samsung Phone. Check the box next to all the tracks you want to have on your Samsung device. If you want to transfer everything, check the top box to select all tracks.
- Connect your phone to the PC via USB cable
- On the KIES application window, there are three buttons available at the top, a + sign, a dustin, and a phone. Click on the ‘phone’ button to send the selected tracks to your Samsung device!
Similar / posts
February 24th, 2017
Updated on August 29th, 2017
November 16th, 2016
November 13th, 2012
Updated on July 4th, 2017