1. Nokia 3310In mobile handsets, very few phones are as iconic as Nokia 3310. You either had a Nokia 3310 or know someone who had one. Years ago, everyone had a Nokia 3310 or the Nokia 3210, which is the former’s predecessors. These are the handsets that made Nokia the mobile king it is.These two handsets brought the Xpress0n Cover and the game, ‘Snake’. The Nokia 3310 was the very first handset to radicalize the entire industry. The device had a battery life which many people crave today.
2. Motorola RAZR V3Where RAZR V3 made Motorola and the 3310 made Nokia. Before this device was launched, the concept of a slender handset was alien. Most of the handsets were bricks.The handset was so popular and famous that Motorola continued using it for many years. Its design forced the company’s rivals to consider the handset’s mobile design and attracted an era of many manufacturers attempting to launch such smartphones.
3. Nokia N95Nokia, RIM and Motorola were undisputed kings of the mobile industry. The Nokia N95 defined what it meant to be a flagship smartphone.The device heralded an aggressively contested battle about cameras which gave birth to a market devoted to awesome cameras for fantastic mobile devices. The device had tons of amazing tricks, powerful OS for its time and a cool design.
4. Apple iPhone 3GThis handset deserve the plaudits. The device fixed few basics of functionality and added a new feature which defines smartphones, the App Store. The iPhone introduced a touch friendly OS.
5. T-Mobile G1To combat the iOS, Google launched an Android powered T-Mobile G1. The device was made by HTC. G1 was the very first step to the rise of Android handsets. The device catered for those who were not ready to despair on the Keyboard unit.
Similar / posts
August 21st, 2015