1. Make use of the S Pen Air CommandThe S Pen that comes with the Note 7 has been given a massive boost in the hand features. One of the most useful features of the S Pen is the Air Command menu. The Command is a simple menu which appears on your Samsung Note 7’s screen when you take the S Pen out of its dock. The menu has shortcuts to a good number of apps designed specifically for the S Pen including Screen writer and Translate. Tapping on applications with the S Pen opens them allowing you to start using it immediately. Moreover, you can add other application to the menu by clicking on ‘Add shortcuts’. To open the Air Command set menu when the stylus is out, tap on a pen icon at the right side of the Note 7’s screen.
2. Alphabetize your launcherAccording to Samsung, your app’s drawer should be properly customized according to your liking. We also think that your app drawer should be properly customized according to your taste. Keep in mind that even after you alphabetize your launcher, future applications installed will appear at the end of your app list. Hence you are needed to do this regularly.
- Go to the App Drawer
- Hit the Menu button
- Tap A-Z
3. Backup using the Samsung CloudAlongside the Note 7, Samsung also launched the Samsung Cloud – a backup and restore system which works better than the cloud service provided by Google. This service is accessed and set up under the Cloud and Options menu in your handset’s settings. The Note 7 backs up wirelessly and allow users to access the content backed up on other handsets with the same Samsung account.
4. Shrink the on-screen displayThe 5.7 inch screen makes it tricky to use with one hand, however, you can quickly shrink the Galaxy Note 7’s display to a smaller with a more manageable window.
- Go to Settings
- Tap Advanced features
- Hit the One-handed operation option
- Turn the Reduce screen size
5. Write notes on the lock screenPop out the S Pen and begin writing even without unlocking your device. To delete scribbles when you make mistakes, you just have to press the button. Tap save to keep the note. This feature is called Screen off memo; to activate it go the settings > advanced features > S Pen and then turn this feature on.
Source: International Business Times
Similar / posts
February 07 2019
January 27 2019