The ZTE Axon 7 has a lot that is worth going for, including incredible specifications and features, fantastic audio capabilities, and a solid build and beautiful design. One of the greatest advantages of this device is its price which is far cheaper than the similarly specced handsets.
However, just like any other smartphone, this device has issues too. Here are some common problems on ZTE Axon 7 owners and the Solutions on how to fix them.
1. Problems with charging
A few Axon 7 users have had problems with charging. According to some users, although it says ‘fast charging’, the handset has just been charged from 15-20 percent after an hour or two. This could actually have been enough time to charge the smartphone fully.
Side Note: If you’re enjoying this article, you may want to subscribe to our YouTube channel; we do giveaways, hands-on product reviews, feature top tech, and much more!
- This may be a battery calibrator issue, so if you have a root access, there are various applications in Google Play Store. In case you don’t have a root access, try the Advanced Battery Calibrator. However, you should know that this application only works with some devices.
- The issue may be with the cable and the charger that were included in the box. Try using other regular cables and chargers to charge the device faster.
2. Auto-rotate not working
Many users have reported that the auto-rotate feature on their device, with certain applications like the gallery and camera only operate in the portrait orientation.
- A reboot can address this issue.
- In some cases, the handset automatically reboots itself for a few days to fix this problem permanently.
- A rogue application can cause this issue as well. According to some users, the Pokemon Go is a culprit. To see if this is the case, start your device in Safe Mode, and see it the issue persists. If it doesn’t a recently installed app may be the cause for concern.
3. Fingerprint scanner issues
Some users have reported the fingerprint scanner to have stopped working completely.
- Go to the Scanner Settings, and get rid of the current fingerprints. Reboot your handset and then set up the scanner again.
- Update your software.
4. Connectivity issues
With the ZTE Axon 7, you may find yourself experience some connectivity problems with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. The Wi-Fi problems seem to be particularly prevalent with the device. The B27 software update is said to address many of these issues.
- Go to Bluetooth settings and make sure that everything is properly set.
- Go to Bluetooth settings once again and delete all the prior pairings. Try setting them from scratch again.
- Turn the router and the device off for at least 10 seconds. Turn them on and retry the Wi-Fi connection.
- Go to Settings then to the power saving mode and make sure the option is turned off.
- Install the Wi-Fi Analyzer to check if your channel is crowded.
- Also, make sure that the router firmware is up-to-date.
- Forget the connection and re-enter the details again.
- Also, make sure that both the software and the applications on the handset are up-to-date.
Finally, do not let these problems deter you from purchasing what’s otherwise a great handset, especially if audio is a vital part of your smartphone experience.
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE: