Touch Recovery by Team Win for Galaxy S3 I9300 has received a new update to version 126.96.36.199. Installing Custom Recoveries on your device will help you install Custom ROMs, root or install MODs. The entire interface of the recovery menu is touch-driven, so no more volume rocker anymore. I will aid you in installing TWRP 188.8.131.52 on your Galaxy S3, but first let’s go through the requirements.
- This tutorial only works for Galaxy S3 I9300.
- You will need to use Odin, so make sure Kies is not working in the background. Also install USB Drivers for Galaxy S3 on your PC if you haven’t already.
- Proceed on your own risk. We cannot be held responsible for any damage.
- Now you’re ready to start installing the recovery.
How to install TWRP 184.108.40.206 on Galaxy S3 I9300:
- Download Odin from here. Extract the content on your PC in a folder.
- Now download openrecovery-twrp-220.127.116.11-i9300.tar from here.
- Go to the folder where you extracted Odin and run the program. Turn off the S3 and connect it to the PC with the USB cable.
- Enter Download Mode. Press Volume Down + Home + Power simultaneously.
- If you have the drivers installed, Odin should recognize your device and a yellow square should appear in the left upper corner.
- Make sure you have “Re-Partition” NOT checked.
- Click on PDA and add openrecovery-twrp-18.104.22.168-i9300.tar from your PC.
- Click ‘Start’ and wait for Odin to finish the installation.
DID YOU KNOW? Updato offers seamless and guaranteed phone unlocking for any device, carrier and region! It's quick and easy - try it now.
At the end, reboot your device and you should have TWRP 22.214.171.124 installed on your Galaxy S3 I9300. Here’s how it will look like:
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE: