- If you are running the test firmware XXELK4 then you can install Galaxy Note 2's S Note
- Do a full backup of your device first
- Download the zip file from here
- Flash the zip file with a custom recovery
- Reboot the device
S Note is an editing application that comes installed on the Galaxy Note 2. However it was not possible to port the application on the Galaxy S3 running Android 4.1.1. But now that the test firmware XXELK4 has leaked, thanks to XDA member Arsaw, it is now possible to install the Galaxy Note 2 S Note on Galaxy S3 if the device is running the new firmware.This version ported from Galaxy Note 2 is working the handwriting and the Idea Sketch as well.Here's a video tutorial that shows you how to use the S Note on Galaxy Note 2:http://youtu.be/rbIqQcQPkgsHow to install S Note on Galaxy S3:
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool