- Download Galaxy S4 Camera for GS3 XXUFMB3.
- Use a Custom Recovery.
- Clear Cache and Dalvik cache.
- Flash the zipfile in Recovery.
- Reboot the device and that's it.
UPDATE: Check out the Stock Android 4.2 Camera APP ported from the Galaxy S4 Google Play Edition, available for any device running Android. Galaxy S4 was just recently revealed, yet it is not available for sale yet. Probably it will be introduced in Late April or May. However thanks to the dump files of the Galaxy S4 firmware that were released on the internet, developers were able to pull out some apps from the Galaxy S4 firmware and port them for other devices. This time, Xda member Arsaw managed to port the Galaxy S4 camera app to the Galaxy S3. Important: This will only work on Deodexed Samsung Galaxy S3 using Jelly Bean 4.2.1 Leaked. It will not work on other ROMs or devices. There are some features that work and some features that don't work yet, as the developers is still working to improve the app. Rear and front cameras are working fine, but don't use it at 13 mp. Flash is also working fine. However you will not be able to make video recordings. From the camera features, we have working 'beauty face', 'best photo', 'Best face', 'Sound&Shot', 'HDR' and 'Eraser'. Again, the panorama and 360 feature are not working. Effects such as sepia are not working also, neither is Dual Camera. If you want to install Galaxy S4 camera app follow this steps:
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool