- First you have to download the Flash Player apk from adobe's site. Visit adobe's flash player download page and scroll down until you reach Flash Player for Android 4.0 archives. Then download the latest version and place it on your sd card. You can also look at Pic. 1 below for this step.
- Now you have to go to Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and check the option. This will allow you to install content that is not on Google Play. At the end, uncheck the option back. See Pic. 2 for more details.
- Then use a file manager to access the flash player apk you placed on your sd card and just run it. This will install flash player on your Galaxy S3. See Pic. 3
- Use a web browser that supports flash player such as Dolphin Browser.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool