CWM Recovery is one of the best Custom Recoveries for Android devices. They started with the non-touch supported Recovery mode, but for a few months new CWM team has developed a fully Touch driven Interface for their Custom Recovery. In this guide I will take you though the steps of installing CWM Touch Recovery on your Galaxy S3 I9305, but first take a look at these pre-requests:
How to install CWM Touch Recovery 220.127.116.11 on Samsung Galaxy S3 I9305:
- Make sure you use this only on Galaxy S3 I9305 or else you risk bricking your device.
- Do a full backup of your data.
- Make sure you have USB Drivers for Galaxy S3 I9305 installed on your PC.
- Proceed on your own risk and don't hold us responsible if anything goes wrong.
- Download Odin from here. Extract the content of the archive in a folder on your PC.
- Now download GT-I9305_ClockworkMod-Recovery-Touch_18.104.22.168.tar from Here.
- Turn off your device. Enter Download Mode by pressing Power + Home + Volume Down simultaneously.
- Run Odin on your PC.
- Connect your phone to the PC using the USB cable. You should wait until Odin recognizes your device. Look for the yellow square in the upper left corner.
- Click on PDA, the button in the right lower corner, and select GT-I9305_ClockworkMod-Recovery-Touch_22.214.171.124.tar.
- Click on Start and wait until Odin flashes CWM Touch Recovery.
At the end, reboot your device and you should have CWM Touch Recovery 126.96.36.199 installed on your Galaxy S3 I9305.