How to download Android Nougat BetaDownloading Android N is quite simple with the Google’s Android Beta Program. If your handset has the program, you will be able to receive the OTA updates to the attest Android version.
- To enroll in the program, open the browser on your Nexus handset that is compatible and go to co/androidbeta. You will be needed to sign in to your Google account.
- Swipe down through the page and you will find a heading written ‘Eligible devices’ with any compatible Nexus handsets that are signed into your account.
- Find the handset you want to enroll to the program and then click the ‘Enroll device’ button.
- Check the box to agree to the term and conditions, and then tap ‘Join beta’.
- A message pops up to tell you that your handset has been enrolled and will soon start receiving OTA updates to the beta version of Android. Tap Ok.
- The update notification arrives on your handset immediately for some, though it can also take up to 24 hours. In case you do not receive an update notification, check that you are connected to the internet. If you do, go to Settings>About>System updates, and then check for the updates.
- If you have ever manually flashed Android on your device, you won’t be able to receive the OTA updates. Instead, you will be needed to manually install Android Nougat on the device.
- After the update notification pops up, swipe down the notification bar and then tap Download.
- In the next Window, you will be told that it will install a preview version of the Android Nougat. Connect your handset to Wi-Fi and the click Download.
- After the download is complete, you can install the Android Nougat Beta. Click Restart & Install to start the process.
Uninstall Android N BetaUninstalling or removing Android Beta is as simple as installing it. Go to the Android Beta Programme page and tap Unenroll device button which is next to your Nexus handset. Doing this wipes your data, so make sure you back it up.
Similar / posts
February 07 2019
January 27 2019