Story Album is one of the best features offered by Samsung Galaxy S4. This feature is allowing you to create albums and organize your photos on your specific events. Also, you can display photos in various layouts and apply themes.
How to set up and use Story Album
- First, you will have to access Apps and Story Album.
- Tap Next.
- Tap Start.
- The following screen will be shown if you use the application for the first time.
You will have to tap Create album into the future if you want to add a new album to Story Album. You will tap From the gallery and you will choose your photos. Also, you can tap By tag information to create an album with a specific tag.
Side Note: If you’re enjoying this article, you may want to subscribe to our YouTube channel; we do giveaways, hands-on product reviews, feature top tech, and much more!
How to create an album from the Gallery
- First, you will have to tap Create album.
- Then tap From the Gallery.
- Now, you will have to tap the gallery album which contains the photos you want to add.
- Select your images and tap Done.
- Tap the name of your album.
- Tap Theme and select one for your album. Then, tap Done.
- Now, you will choose a cover image for your album.
- When you are done, tap Create album.
How to create album by tap information
- First, tap Create album.
- Then, you will tap By tag information.
- Now, you will have to choose the tag type. Here, we choose People as example.
- Select your tags and tap Done when you’ve finished.
- If you want to add more tags, you will repeat the process. When you’re done, you will tap Find pictures.
- Tap a name for your Album.
- Now, you will select a theme and then tap Done.
- Then, you will choose a cover image.
- When you’re done, tap Create Album.
How to purchase a printed copy of your album
You can purchase a printed copy of your album. Follow the steps below if you want to do that:
- First, you will have to select your album from the Album list.
- Then, you will tap on Menu and Order photo book. You will type the information for your order.
The Story Album has a lot of setting which you can modify as you want for a better experience. So, you can choose from: Delete,
Change view, Import, Event albums, Travel albums, Facebook check-ins, City information, Weather, Location, People, Shake to refresh layout, Notification, Tag buddy, Group similar pictures or Help.
Album specific settings
You can change the settings of your albums after you created them and you will have to choose from: Edit title, Change theme, Change cover image, Slideshow, Share via, Print, Order photo book, Export or Delete album.
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE: