If you want to share fresh photos from your Samsung Galaxy Note 2, you should try The Share Shot feature. Your photos will be shared instantly to the Wi-Fi devices you selected before.
How to Set Up Share Shot
- First, you will need to access Camera and tap Shooting Mode.
- Then, you will have to tap Share shot and then OK.
- If you want to connect with one device, you will simply tap the device from the list, but if you want to connect with more than one, you will need to tap Multi-connect and select them. Don’t forget to tap Done when you finish.
- The receiver device will need to tap Accept on the message shown on the screen.
- If you are connected through Wi-Fi Direct, you will see the Wi-Fi sign at the top of your screen. The number of connected devices will be also shown on the left.
- Now, all your taken pictures will be shared automatically with your connected devices. Make sure that you remain in Wi-Fi range. The receivers screen will show a message after the download is complete and the pictures can be found into a folder named RECV from the Gallery.
Side Note: Looking to start your own website/blog? We highly recommend using Bluehost, and you can get started now at $2.95/month, which is an exclusive deal only available here on Updato!
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE: