- Pen Gestures: To access pen gestures, locate the button which allows interaction with Galaxy Note enabled to navigate and capture screens. Pen gesture can work like a home key, a back key and a menu key.
- Advanced S Memo: Advanced S Memo is found at the home screen. Simply touch the Applications icon and then swipe the screen left to then touch the S Memo icon. This will then lead to a Pen icon button. Touch the Pen icon and then touch the down arrow. There is also an option and icon to add a photo from other applications. The photo can also be added to S memo. The user also has the ability to resize the photo. Simply touch and hold down the arrow and adjust the picture. To complete this process touch anywhere outside of the photo. Complete the memo and just touch save when done.
- S Pen Compose Mail: Composing mail is a simple feature available for Samsung Galaxy Note S Pen. Going back to the home screen, locate the email button which is likely in the bottom row center of the device screen. Touch Gmail. The icon will direct the user to the inbox. From there, simply hold the pen button down, dragging the pen from bottom to the top. Select and touch compose to create a message using the S Pen. When this step is completed, just touch the send icon to deliver the message.
- Calendar Linking: Linking S Pen with the calendar is another easy feature of the mobile device. From the home screen, locate the applications icon. Touch applications and then swipe the screen left to touch S Memo. The pen icon will appear. Touch the S Pen icon and begin creating a memo. To complete this step, hold down the pen and drag this from bottom to top. There will be an option to touch More. This will then lead to touch the Calendar icon. Users can also create a new event to update and create new information.
- Polaris Office: Polaris Office is a feature in which using the S Pen, the user can annotate notes from Polaris Office documents. Located on the home screen, touch the Applications icon. Swipe the home screen left and there will be a Polaris Office icon available. Touch Polaris Office. Touch the tab then which says New document. Then touch Slide. There will then be a layout icon to select. Once selected, press the Menu key to go to the Insert icon. Touch Insert. Then touch Image where a photo could be added to the slide.
Similar / posts
August 07 2019
June 26 2019