- First, you will have to turn on the device you want to connect to and make sure it is in Bluetooth discoverable mode.
- Then, you will have to To turn on Bluetooth on your mobile device, open the Notification Panel by swiping two fingers from the top of the screen to the bottom, and touch the Bluetooth shortcut. When the Bluetooth transmitter is turned on, the icon will appear green.
- Now, your mobile device will begin scanning for any available Bluetooth-enabled devices. If your device is on and in discoverable mode, it will show up in the list under Available devices.
- Now, you will have to Tap your device in the Available devices list.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool