- First, you will have to play a video from your Gallery or Samsung video.
- When the Video player is open, you will tap on Pop Up video. If the menu is hidden, you will have to tap on the video.
- You will see that your video will be show in a smaller window and you will be able to navigate your Samsung Galaxy S4 normally. You can drag your video to a different area of your screen or you can expand it. Also, you can Pause the video or use the functions of the Video player.
First, you should know that your Samsung Galaxy S4 is allowing you to use Pop Up windows while you are watching a video. You can browse on the web, read an email or send a message while you are watching a video.How to turn on Pop Up video
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool