Optical Reader is a very good application which uses the camera to recognize text and use it. You can use it for contact information, QR codes or words. Also, the application is detecting text in a different language and is translating it for you.
- First, you will access Apps and then Optical reader.
- Then, you will tap on Plus button to turn it to Auto mode.
- Now, you will see a screen and you will mark Don’t ask me again option.
The default language is English, but you can change it if you want.
The application will also allow you to detect a QR code and open it in a browser, bookmark or share it.
Also, an email address can be detected and you can choose to compose an email, add a contact or share the email address.
When the application detects a phone number you can call the number, compose a message, add a contact or share the number.
For text, you have the translate option or share option.
- First, you will tap Apps and then Optical reader.
- Then, you will tap on Camera button to switch it to the capture mode.
- Now, you will tap the camera to capture the image.
- The text will be underlined with a bar and you will be able to make modifications.
- You can tap on the pencil to modify the text if it is not matching with the original.
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE: