- First, you will have to connect both devices to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Then, you will have to open the application on the PC.
- You will have to tap Kies via Wi-Fi on your Nexus 10 tablet.
- Read the message shown and tap OK.
- Now, you will have to tap your computers name from the list shown.
- Now, you will enter the password from your Nexus 10 tablet and click OK.
- You will see the following screen on your tablet.
- Now, you will be asked for automatically connection into the future. You will click Yes or No.
- Now, you will see the screen below.
If your Nexus 10 tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your PC, you can connect them to use the feature. You can check if your device is supporting Kies via Wi-Fi by accessing Apps, Settings and More settings. The Kies via Wi-Fi option will be available near the bottom of the settings menu on supported devices. How to connect Kies via Wi-Fi
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool