Group Play is a very nice application for those who want to view the same content at the same time. Users can even interact with the content that they are using and they will use touchscreen for doing that. Group Play lets you share pictures, videos, documents, play music and also play games.
How to create a Group Play Session
- First, you will tap on Apps and you will select Group Play.
- Then, you will see a message and you will mark Do not show again. Then, tap OK.
- Now, you will tap Create Group.
- Tap a password and then tap OK.
- Your Samsung Galaxy S4 will be set as a Mobile Access Point, and Wi-Fi will be disabled. Tap OK.
- Now, you will select the type of content that you want to share. You will have to choose from Share picture, Share music, Share documents and Play games.
How to Share music
- First, tap Share music.
- Now, you will select the files that you want to share. If you want to share all, check Select All. Then, tap OK.
- Now, the selected files will be played.
- You can tap the slider round button to access the settings.
- Also, you can select the surround mode for your devices. Files can still be added if you want that.
Side Note: If you’re enjoying this article, you may want to subscribe to our YouTube channel; we do giveaways, hands-on product reviews, feature top tech, and much more!
How to share pictures
- First, you will tap Share pictures.
- Then, you will have to select the files you want to share and tap Done.
- Files will be shared.
- You can write on the image if you want that or you can save it by accessing Menu, Save and Picture with drawing. Also, you can create a collage with your pictures or you can add more files.
How to Share documents
- Tap Share document.
- Select the file that you want to share and tap Done.
- The selected file will be shared with your friends.
- You can write into the document and save it the same way you do for pictures.
How to Play games
- Tap on Play games.
- Select the game you want to play with your friends.
- Now, you will begin to play the game.
How to Join a Group Play session
- First, you will tap Apps and Group Play.
- Then, you will tap on Join Group.
- Now, your device will scan for Groups and you will need to select the Group if there is more than one found.
- You will see the number of members on your screen and you will tap the content to join the session.
How to Quickly Add a New Member or Quickly Join a Sharing Session
- You can quickly share music by tapping the option.
- Then, you will select the files and tap OK.
- The selected files will be played.
- Tap the devices together back to back.
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE: